We are looking for a passionate, reliable and responsible person for Race Lab special training events in February and March 2021.
Dates: Feb 22d – 27th , March 1st-6th, 9th-11th, 15th-20th, 23d-25th. It can be any one or all of the weeks.
* marshaling active training roads,
* assisting with course set up and take down,
* assisting with general set up.
We will provide: accommodation and most meals and fair compensation.
Please note, that job requires to spend a lot of time outside during long training days.
We pay a lot of attention to safety during the COVID pandemic, so we will follow safety procedures for all personnel before and during the training. Please apply if you follow all safety procedures and didn’t have any interactions with those who have/might have COVID.
Send your CV to email@example.com. Some rally (working at or driving) experience is a plus, but not a must!
B2C Lead Sales Representative
Race Lab is a Toronto-based advanced driving school. Originally founded in 2015 by two-time performance rally champion Crazy Leo with Canadian Military training at its core, Race Lab has extended its skilled, unique expertise to the general public. We help people become the best possible drivers they can be - whether it is to be competitive in motor racing, protect our country, or simply to have fun behind the wheel.
We are seeking a Greater Toronto Area-based candidate to take over the role of B2C Sales Representative for Race Lab with training to start immediately. This part-time role could transition into a full-time role after six months for a successful individual. The ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of the automotive industry, motorsports, or rally racing.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for nurturing and developing client relationships, responding to and generating sales leads, and contributing to the overall success of the Race Lab sales department. We require a self-motivated and passionate individual who is able to successfully develop and implement a sales strategy, and see the big picture to reach Race Lab’s goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Assist clients in the selection of Race Lab advanced driver training packages
● Engage with clients outside of the sales process to create a strong rapport, including at public Race Lab events
● Reply to and log sales leads received through email, phone and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
● Take initiative to independently generate sales leads (eg. by reaching out to potential new clients over social media)
● Schedule and hold consultation calls with prospective clients
● Build individualized quotes based on client specifications
● Receive and document client payments
● Maintain a sales database through the use of CRM software (Salesforce) and analyze information generated to advance the sales of future products
● Coordinate with the marketing team in order to manage and develop joint sales and marketing efforts
● Other tasks as assigned
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
● Self-motivated and passionate, with a high level of enthusiasm, while maintaining a professional demeanour with clients
● Phenomenal communication skills with clients and team members
● Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
● A minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role
● A proven sales track record
● Proficient in social media platforms, as well as Google and Microsoft Office products
● Adaptable and open to tasks outside of core job description
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Automotive/ racing/ rally industry passion and knowledge
● Experience with CRM software (ie. Salesforce) preferred
● Opportunity to sell a unique product that is fun and saves lives
● A competitive compensation plan with a base salary and commission structure
● Flexible hours/vacation
If you think you are a fit for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this job was previously posted, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic the search for the right candidate was postponed and the position is now part-time rather than full-time. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Race Lab.