B2C Lead Sales Representative
Race Lab is a Toronto-based advanced driving school. Originally founded in 2015 by two-time performance rally champion Crazy Leo with Canadian Military training at its core, Race Lab has extended its skilled, unique expertise to the general public. We help people become the best possible drivers they can be - whether it is to be competitive in motor racing, protect our country, or simply to have fun behind the wheel.
We are seeking a candidate to take over the role of B2C Sales Representative for Race Lab effective immediately. This role could transition into the manager of all Race Lab Sales departments for a successful individual.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for nurturing and developing client relationships, responding to and generating sales leads, and contributing to the overall success of the Race Lab sales department. We require a self-motivated and passionate individual who is able to successfully develop and implement a sales strategy, and see the big picture to reach Race Lab’s goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Assist clients in the selection of Race Lab advanced driver training packages
● Engage with clients outside of the sales process to create a strong rapport, including at public Race Lab events
● Reply to and log sales leads received through email, phone and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
● Take initiative to independently generate sales leads (eg. by reaching out to potential new clients over social media)
● Schedule and hold consultation calls with prospective clients
● Build individualized quotes based on client specifications
● Receive and document client payments
● Maintain a sales database through the use of CRM software (Salesforce) and analyze information generated to advance the sales of future products
● Coordinate with the marketing team in order to manage and develop joint sales and marketing efforts
● Other tasks as assigned
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
● Self-motivated and passionate, with a high level of enthusiasm, while maintaining a professional demeanour with clients
● Phenomenal communication skills with clients and team members
● Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
● A minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role
● A proven sales track record
● Proficient in social media platforms, as well as Google and Microsoft Office products
● Adaptable and open to tasks outside of core job description
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Automotive/ racing/ rally industry passion and knowledge
● Experience with CRM software (ie. Salesforce) preferred
● Opportunity to sell a unique product that is fun and saves lives
● A competitive compensation plan with a base salary and commission structure
● Flexible hours/vacation
We are willing to train the right candidate. If you think you are a fit for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 16th 2020.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Race Lab.